|Product name||Ear Friendly Mask|
|Manufacturer||Ray Co., Ltd. / 2nd and 4th floor, 38, Simin-daero, Manan-gu, Anyang-Si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea, 14098|
|Product Type||3ply, Flat pleated|
|Materials||Outer/Inner- Polypropylene Spunbond, Earloop-Polypropylene and Polyethylene, Filter-Melt Blown Polypropylene,
Nose Bridge- Plastic coated iron
|Size||140 x 75mm (S Size), 160 x 85mm (M Size)|
|Storage condition||Store under cool, Clean, and dry conditions (1~30℃)|
|Manufacture date and LOT||Marked separately|
|Use by||36 months from manufacture date|
|Age of use||4 to 7 years old (S Size), 8 to 12 years old (M Size)|
|Country of Origin||Korea, Republic of|
1. Place the mask on your face and fit the earloops around your ears.
2. Pull the mask by its upper and lower edges to fit your face.
3. Adjust the line of the nose bridge and mask to minimize air leakage.
* 2cm-wide white strap are padded on each side. Extend the straps to wear the mask.
* Elastic straps are attached on the outside of the mask.
1. Adult supervision is required and should be consistent and proximal.
2. For single use only. Not intended for multiple uses.
3. Improper use of masks may result in a higher risk of injury or death.
4. Components of the mask should not be ingested.
5. This mask is intended to fit children 4-12 years of age. Should the mask not adequately cover the nose and mouth while maintaining comfort of the patient/child, use clinical judgment in providing other means of respiratory protection such as an adult mask.
6. This mask does not completely eliminate the risk of contracting diseases or infections.
7. Do not use on children experiencing or communicating shortness of breath, chest pain or pressure, tachypnea, gasping, excessive coughing, tachycardia, wheezing or stridor, dizziness, confusion or lower chest wall indrawing, and remove the mask if observed while wearing. It is up to the supervising adult to communicate with the patient to determine if patient is experiencing any of these issues.
8. If breathing though the mask becomes difficult for the patient due to soilage, the adult should remove the face mask, discard it and replace it with a new one, as long as the child’s condition allows continued ability to tolerate the face mask.