|Product name||Ear-Friendly Mask|
|Styles||3ply, Flat pleated|
|Materials||Outer/Inner – Polypropylene Spunbond, Filter – Polypropylene Melt-blown
Earloop – Polypropylene and Polyethylene, Nose bridge – Plastic coated iron
|Storage condition||Stored under cool, dry and non-corrosive gas conditions|
|Manufacture date and LOT||Marked separately|
|Use by||36 months from manufacture date|
|Manufacturer||RAY Co., Ltd.|
|Country of origin||KOREA, REPUBLIC OF|
|Customer support||+82 2 1566 7526|
When properly worn, the Ear-Friendly Masks are intended to protect both patient and healthcare workers from transfer of microorganisms, body fluids and airborne particles. This device is non sterile and for single use only.
Fitting Instructions :
1. Place the mask on your face and fit the earloops around your ears.
2. Pull the mask by its upper and lower edges to fit your face.
3. Adjust the line of the nose bridge and mask to minimize air leakage.
* 2cm-wide white strap are padded on each side.
Extend the straps to wear the mask.
* Elastic straps are attached on the outside of the mask.
Removal Instructions :
Without touching the surgical mask inner and outer layer, remove the earloops from behind the ears and the mask from the face.
Be mindful not to the touch face or mask filter as hands may be contaminated.
Dispose in accordance with current government and facility guidance and regulations.
This device may burn when used in the presence of high intensity heat source or flammable gas.
1. Not for children.
2. For single use only. Not intended for multiple uses.
3. Use immediately once removed from packaging and never use if damaged or contaminated.
4. Discontinue its use if you feel difficulty in breathing.
5. It does not eliminate the risk of contracting diseases or infections.
6. Improper use of masks may result in a higher risk of illness.
7. Wash your hands before putting on a mask. To prevent the risk of mask contamination, refrain from touching the inside of the mask during use.