|Product name||Ear-Friendly Mask|
|Manufacturer||RAY Co., Ltd / 38, Simin-daero, Manan-gu, Anyang-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea, 14098|
|Material||Outer/Inner/Filter – Spunbond polypropylene, Earloop – Polypropylene and Polyethylene,
Nose bridge – Plastic coated iron
|Storage condition||Store under cool, clean, and dry conditions|
|Manufacture date and LOT||Marked separately|
|Use by||36 months from manufacture date|
|Country of origin||KOREA, REPUBLIC OF|
1. Place the mask on your face and fit the earloops around your ears.
2. Pull the mask by its upper and lower edges to fit your face.
3. Adjust the line of the nose bridge and mask to minimize air leakage.
* 2cm-wide white strap are padded on each side. Extend the straps to wear the mask.
* Elastic straps are attached on the outside of the mask.
1. Not for children.
2. For single use only. Not intended for multiple uses.
3. Use immediately once removed form packaging and never use if damaged or contaminated.
4. Discontinue its use if you feel difficulty in breathing.
5. It is not intended for medical or surgical use and will not effectively filter gases or fumes.
6. It does not eliminate the risk of contracting diseases or infections.
7. Improper use of masks may result in a higher risk of illness.
8. Wash your hands before putting on a mask. To prevent the risk of mask contamination, refrain from touching the inside of the mask during use.